Looking for a fun way to help your teenagers break the ice and build relationships? Our youth ministry games are perfect for you! Easy to plan and lots of fun, these games will have your group laughing and bonding in no time. Plus, they’re an great way to get to know each other better – perfect for any youth group!
- 100 “Would You Rather” Questions for TeenagersHigh School and Middle School students love playing “would you rather?” These are the perfect ice-breaker activity for youth groups at church or anytime you need a fun get to know you game for teenagers. Fun Would You Rather Questions to Break the Ice Here are some fun “would you rather” questions specifically geared towards … Read more
- Youth Group Games: How to Let the Students LeadDo you ever feel like you’re in a rut when it comes to choosing games for your youth group? If so, don’t worry – you’re not alone. Many youth leaders feel this way, especially when they are trying to let the students take the lead. It can be tough to step back and let them … Read more
- “Just for Fun” Youth Group ActivitiesWho says being a youth pastor has to be all work and no play? While it’s true that you’ll have to put in some time and effort to make your youth group successful, there are plenty of fun activities you can do with your students. Here are a few ideas to get you started. Sometimes … Read more
- Team Building Games for Youth MinistryLooking for a way to help your teenagers build teamwork skills? Look no further than Team Building Games for Youth! This handy guidebook provides all the tools you need to run fun and engaging team-building activities, indoors or outdoors, with small or large groups. Each of these youth ministry game ideas demands teamwork and creative … Read more
- Simple Icebreaker Games for YouthLooking for a fun way to get your youth group talking and getting to know each other? Try out our icebreaker games! These games are perfect for helping teenagers build relationships and friendships within the group. From silly and funny games to more serious ones, we have something for everyone. So go ahead and give … Read more
- Indoor and Outdoor Youth Group GamesAs youth ministry leaders, we are always looking for new and engaging games to play with our students. But sometimes it’s tough to come up with ideas that work both indoors and outdoors. So today, we’re going to share some of our favorite games that can be played in any setting! Outdoor Game Ideas for … Read more
Church youth group games are a great way to build relationships and have some fun. They can also help teach young people about faith and Christianity. In this blog post, we will share ten of our favorite youth group games that have been proven to be effective in building relationships and teaching young people about God.
It could be for a large group of students getting to know one another, an introductory icebreaker, a team-building exercise, or a lock-in sugar burn-off. At some point or another, every youth worker is going to need a good game, if not an arsenal of them. Adolescents need engagement and interaction. Modern teenagers are surrounded by electronic screens and virtual reality, but they sometimes lack in physical activity or personal relationship opportunities. Games are an integral part of any youth program, and can be a tremendous asset to keeping things fun and memorable. In planning for activities, it’s important to consider the audience and purpose of events. How many students are participating? What are their ages and abilities? What resources and safety concerns need accounted for? Once such questions have been addressed, enjoy choosing and implementing a variety of games with youth. Assess which options work well and which need revision. Bible studies and tough conversations are essential components of youth groups, but lightening the mood with games is integral, too! Some may be best for camps or “single-use” events, and others might become constant favorites. If you’re searching for your next creative activity, please consider the following…